Big data is often characterized by 3Vs: the extreme volume of data, the wide variety of data types and the velocity at which the data must be processed. Although big data doesn’t equate to any specific volume of data, the term is often used to describe terabytes, petabytes and even exabytes of data captured over time.
Such voluminous data can come from myriad different sources, such as business sales records, the collected results of scientific experiments or real-time sensors used in the internet of things. Data may be raw or pre-processed using separate software tools before analytics are applied.
Data may also exist in a wide variety of file types, including structured data, such as SQL database stores; unstructured data, such as document files; or streaming data from sensors. Further, big data may involve multiple, simultaneous data sources, which may not otherwise be integrated. For example, a big data analytics project may attempt to gauge a product’s success and future sales by correlating past sales data, return data and online buyer review data for that product.
EXACKT TECHFLEETERS offer Professional Certification program in Big Data and Hadoop. This course is designed to offer practical and application oriented training facilitating a real time exposure to students, there by bridging the gap between the industry requirements and their academic skill sets. This program presents practical methodology and techniques for use in designing, implementing, integrating and administration of Big Data prblems.
Our aim is to impart those technical skills to students right from level zero to advanced level such that, by the end of the program the student is developed as the finished product, ready to join industry. Team EXACKT try and put all efforts to provide best Big Data & Hadoop training to our students.
|Module Name||EXACKT’s Big Data & Hadoop|
|Certification By||EXACKT TECHFLEETERS PRIVATE LIMITED (An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company)|
|Practical||24+ Practical to be covered|
|Projects||9+ Projects to be covered|
KEY TECHNOLOGIES COVERED:
- Basic Linux Commands, Shell Scripting
- Big Data handling with hadoop
- Hadoop File System, MapReduce Processes
- YARN System
- PIG, HIVE, HBASE
- Introduction with Cassandra, DRILl, Pheonix,
- Clustering using Spark
- Overview of Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper
Key Benefits for Students:
- In-depth knowledge sharing by Exceptionally Qualified and Professional Trainers actively involved in Research & Development.
- A 100% practical approach with Learning by Doing Attitude to make it simpler and interesting.
- 15 Minutes for Queries is dedicated for each day
- Each Participant will get Certificate
- Free Study Material (Soft Copy) to each participant.
- Life Time Membership with EXACKT TECHFLEETERS Group
Big Data & Hadoop
- What is Linux System
- Working with Linux Terminal
- Basic Linux Commands
- Overview of Shell Scripting
- Why Big Data is a Big Deal?
- Serial versus Distributed Computing
- What is Hadoop
- AWS Account Set-Up; Security
- Understanding of Linux Platform
- Hadoop Installation
- HDFS: Need, Working, Operations
- MapReduce in Hadoop
- Dissecting MapReduce Components
- MRJob Module
- Running a MapReduce Job
- Juicing MapReduce – Combiners, Shuffle and Sort and The Streaming API
- Concept of Replication for Data Safety
- Name Nodes & Data Nodes
- HDFS Checkpoints
- YARN: Basic Components,
- Submitting a Job to YARN
- Scheduling Poliicies
- Configuring the Scheduler
- Configuring Properties of Job Object
- Customizing the Partitioner, Sort, Comparator and Group Comparator
- PIG: Introduction, Programming (Pig Latin)
- HIVE: Relational Data Stores, MySQL, Sqoop
- HBASE: Non-Relational Data Stores,
- Cassandra Overview, MongoDB Overview
- DRILL: Interacting with Data (Inter-com)
- PHOENIX: Connecting with HBase, Pig
- PRESTO: Connecting with HIVE, CASSANDRA
- SPARK: RDD with Hadoop
- YARN for Clustering
- Use of ZooKeeper, Oozie, Zeppeling, Hue
- Feeding Data to Clusters
- Overview of Kafka, Flume
- Straming of Data: Spark, Storm
Who Can Attend This Program?
- Graduated Students and Programming/Statistical Hobbyists can join this program
- Basic knowledge of Programming, and Eagerness to learn new Technologies would be an aided advantage
- INR 16,000/- for the 8 Weeks (60 Days) Program
NOTE: Group discount policies are applicable
- Fill the Registration Form Correctly, given at below mentioned link.
- Deposit Registration Fee, minimum of 1,000/- in EXACKT’s Bank Account (Cash/Cheque/Transfer)
- The Registration would be successful, only after successful reception of payment
- Here is the Link for Registration Form
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Account Name||EXACKT TECHFLEETERS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Branch||Kailashpuri, Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
+91 97825 480 30
Send Course Fees via DD/Cheque in favor of “….“ payable at Jaipur to the following address:
EXACKT TECHFLEETERS PVT LTD
E-16/1, Opposite Hotel Landmark,
Near Durgapura Flyover, Lal Bahadur Nagar,
Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302018
Ph : +91 97825 48030, +91 9024 640640
Note : Your Seat will be confirmed only once we receive your Training Registration Form and Fees in our Bank Account